- 10/20/13 - Courreges Named 2013 Distinguished Young Graduate of the St. Mary's University School of Law.
- 6/15/13 - House Bill 3668 by Naishtat (requires a driver to determine if a pedestrian was involved in a Hit and Run Accident) and Senate Bill 275 by Watson (raises the penalty for Failure to Stop and Render Aid resulting in death to a 2nd degree felony) to become effective September 1, 2013.
- 5/4/13 - Senate Bill 275 by Watson passes out on 3rd Reading from the Texas House of Representatives and is on its way to the Governor's Desk.
- Senator Watson, Representatives Naishtat, Moody and Fletcher file important Hit and Run Legislation
- Mengler and Courreges honored by Texas Senate on St. Mary's Day at the Capitol
- Courreges winner of 2013 Austin Under 40 Award in the Legal Category