- October 2014 - We are proud to announce that Courreges PC has been named a finalist in the Austin Young Chamber Association's FAVE Awards in the Professional Services Category. Thank you to our fantastic clients and friends who nominated us!
- July 2014 - Courreges Elected to Austin Bar Association's Board of Directors; completes term as President of the Austin Young Lawyers Association
- March 2014 - Courreges named "Super Lawyer Rising Star" by publishers of Texas Monthly for a third time.
- March 1, 2014 - Courreges PC is celebrating it's 1st anniversary! Thank you for allowing us to serve you over the past year! We look forward to working with you for many years to come!
- October 2013 - Courreges Named 2013 Distinguished Young Graduate of the St. Mary's University School of Law. Release
- May 2013 - House Bill 3668 by Naishtat (requires a driver to determine if a pedestrian was involved in a Hit and Run Accident) and Senate Bill 275 by Watson (raises the penalty for Failure to Stop and Render Aid resulting in death to a 2nd degree felony) to become effective September 1, 2013.
- Senate Bill 275 by Watson passes out on 3rd Reading from the Texas House of Representatives and is on its way to the Governor's Desk.
- Senator Watson, Representatives Naishtat, Moody and Fletcher file important Hit and Run Legislation
- Mengler and Courreges honored by Texas Senate on St. Mary's Day at the Capitol
- Courreges winner of 2013 Austin Under 40 Award in the Legal Category